1. We will meet with you at your home, hospital or at our offices to go over the facts of your case. We will identify the responsible parties and insurance companies and notify them that he represents you to recover for your injuries and damages. We will help you resolve the situation.
2. Our clients concentrate on medical care and getting better. We will concentrate on the facts of your case and gathering the medical records and bills and investigative reports.
3. We will notify the insurance company that we represent you and will protect you from adjusters who are trained to minimize any amount of money they have to pay you. After all, they are not employed by the insurance company to just give money away to you. The fight will be fair and we will make them pay for all of your damages. We protect you.
4. We will consult with you the entire time you are receiving medical care. At the same time, we will be completing all of our investigations and gathering of documents.
5. Once your medical care is complete, we will contact your doctors and make sure we have all medical records, x-rays, diagnostic studies and all bills for the medical care you received.
6. We will prepare a demand on your behalf and discuss it with you. Once the demand is sent to the insurance company, they will have three weeks to one month to respond. We will negotiate with the insurance company and see if a settlement satisfactory to you can be negotiated.
7. If a settlement cannot be reached, we will review your case to see if a lawsuit should be filed. We will meet with you to discuss this stage of the claim and move forward as necessary.
Accident and injury cases can be complex so you should not delay. You should act immediately and contact us today with any questions that you have. We are always here to help you at every step of your case. We value the confidence you place in us and we will do everything possible for you and your family. Our goal is to give each of our clients the highest quality legal advice to protect your rights.